- Review a description and perhaps even photos of ideal customers
- Review a list of trigger phrases customers say out loud or to themselves when expressing a need for what you sell
- Review and practice answering this question in a marketing way – What do you do for living?
- Review and practice telling someone the most impactful way to describe the value your organization brings in 30 seconds or less
- Answer at least one phone or written customer/prospect inquiry, no matter your job title
- Call one customer and ask them to share something they need, want, like or dislike about doing business with your organization
- Review a list of stated organization or personal marketing goals and the indicators used to track them.
Have a marketing or advertising question you want answered? Send all questions (or your own marketing advice) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Marketing tips are posted every Monday.