Are you looking to grow your business? One of the biggest challenges is finding and retaining customers. To help, the Siouxland Chamber of Commerce has formed three networking groups.
To help members increase their business by developing relationships with other members. The group provides the opportunity for Chamber members to connect with other members for the purpose of networking and giving and receiving referrals.
The meetings are held every other week for 60 minutes. There is one “seat” per industry, with a 30-person max in each group. Each group member will speak for :60 seconds at each meeting to share the value proposition of their company/service. Additionally, one member will speak for 10 minutes (scheduled in advance) each week to give a detailed presentation of their business. The last 20 minutes are intended for the group to share success stories from the previous week – as sales numbers, number of referrals, etc. will be tracked, and for the opportunity for one-on-one meetings with other members.
- Each group member must be a current member of the Siouxland Chamber of Commerce and be representing that business during the meetings.
- Only one industry can be represented per group.
- Attendance is critical to the success of the group. If a member cannot attend, they may send a substitute. Three absences are allowed per year.
- Each member of the group is responsible for bringing at least one referral to another member of the group each meeting.
- The Siouxland Chamber of Commerce will maintain the waiting list for each group.
- Achieve your business goals with other Siouxland Chamber members.
- Promote each others’ businesses.
- Exchange leads/referrals with other Siouxland Chamber members.
- Learn about other members’ businesses.
- Develop connections and build relationships with other members
There are three groups available. Members join and attend one group. Each group needs to have a minimum of 10 members to be an active group. The location of the meeting will vary (can be hosted by :10 minute speaker or to introduce members to new businesses).
Prospect 101 – A.M. – Every other Wednesday, 7:00 a.m.
Prospect 101 – Noon – Every other Monday, Noon
Prospect 101 – P.M. – Every other Tuesday, 4:00 p.m.
To apply for your industry seat in one of the groups, email McKenzie Matasovsky, Manager of Membership Engagement with the following information:
Time Preference (A.M., Noon, or P.M.)