Are you looking to grow your business? Let us help you!
To help members increase their business by developing relationships with other members. The group provides the opportunity for Chamber members to connect with other members for the purpose of networking and giving and receiving referrals.
The meetings are held every other week for 60 minutes. There is one “seat” per industry, with a 30-person max in each group. Each group member will speak for :60 seconds at each meeting to share the value proposition of their company/service. Additionally, one member will be featured each week to share about themselves and their business. The last 20 minutes are intended for the group to have structured networking time, including different activities and guest speakers.
- Each group member must be a current member of the Siouxland Chamber of Commerce and be representing that business during the meetings.
- Only one industry can be represented per group.
- Attendance is critical to the success of the group. If a member cannot attend, they may send a substitute.
- The Siouxland Chamber of Commerce will maintain the waiting list for each group.
- Achieve your business goals with other Siouxland Chamber members.
- Promote each others’ businesses.
- Learn about other members’ businesses.
- Develop connections and build relationships with other members
There are four groups available. Members join and attend one group. Each group needs to have a minimum of 10 members to be an active group. The location of the meeting will vary.
Connect 101 Monday – Every other Monday, 12:00 noon
Connect 101 Tuesday – Every other Tuesday, 4:00 p.m.
Connect 101 Wednesday – Every other Wednesday, 9:00 a.m.
Connect 101 Thursday – Every other Thursday, 8:00 a.m.
It is our intent to hold these meetings in person at the Chamber office (with appropriate social distancing and mask/sanitizers available) with a virtual option for those who would prefer. We understand this situation is fluid and we are prepared to hold meetings strictly virtual if need be.
To apply for your industry seat in one of the groups, email McKenzie Matasovsky, Manager of Membership Engagement with the following information:
Day Preference (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday)